Perhaps no other gear set represents old school Shift aesthetic than the GI Fro, first rocked by Fro Daddy himself Jeff Emig in the late 90s. Featuring the iconic snow camo on legs and old school Shift logos on the knees, pair it with the updated GI Fro jersey and you’ll be as smooth, or should we say Frezno Smooth, as he was.
About 3LACK Label Pant
As a favorite of the Shift Geico Honda team, the 3LACK Label pant is a premium racewear offering combining uncompromised fit, unmatched durability and undeniable style. Quite simply, it’s the best looking and best performing pant you can buy at this price tier.
- Rigid and stretch panels for the ideal balance of flexibility and durability
- 600D main body provides durability while minimizing weight
- Laser perforated ventilation panels on knees and rear yoke for enhanced airflow
- Lightweight stretch mesh lower leg for increased comfort inside the boot
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement
- New triple-layer knee provides excellent abrasion resistance inside & out
- External leather knee panels for heat & abrasion resistance
- 4-way rip-stop stretch paneling provides unrestricted movement
- Form-fitting construction for enhanced on-the-bike performance
- Internal silicone waistband keeps your jersey tucked
- Mesh internal liner for increased comfort
- Secure ratchet waist closure